Walk-in Dry-Aging larders from DRY AGER®. Solutions for the production of dry aged beef, pork, ham or charcuterie – without a water connection. Solutions as individual as your requirements. Determine the larder size and select the materiality, colour and equipment. One Dry-Aging larder – endless possibilities.
The perfect solution for larger quantities of meat. These ready to plug-in cooling units are made for the production of dry-aged beef, pork and lamb as well as for the production of charcuterie, air drying cured ham and many other meats. Can also be used for storing cheese.
- HumiControl® system as standard – does not need any water supply
- DX AirReg® system as standard, for an accurate control of temperature + humidity
- Sterilisation unit as standard (UVC system) for a perfect air quality
- The ventilation system guarantees a perfect microclimate and an ideal airflow for dry-aging
- Comes ready to plug-in, no more installation-work neccessary
- Temperatur range from 0 to +25 °C fully electronic
- Humidity range from 60 to 90 % fully electronic
- All units are made with hot-gas defrosting
- Refrigerant: R 404 a
- Voltage: 230 V